Friday, February 6, 2009

December 11, 2006

Smak,

Well bro, looks like I might make it back to the LSP for 07: Yeah, I got billed again so I know what probably lies ahead.

Guess what, I am an official dumpster diver in D.C.I. I get to dive for soda cans and whatever else is in the way! I clean mops too. It's fun I guess. Kinda like being at home. I play in the garbage and re-live old times! Soon I'll get incentive pay for it! Who says you can't make a living dumpster diving. I guess when I'm in the trash I'm real white trash!

Oh well, I don't have much to write about. I love goats! & crack! & dumpsters! & trains too! Just think someday I'll have a squat with all the goats & crack one can handle!

Squat the World!

Joe

*included in this letter were two newspaper cartoon clippings: The Far Side by Gary Larson showing a rhinoceros visiting a card reader named Madame Carlotta and an Addams Family with the caption "It's the children, darling, back from camp."

No comments:

Post a Comment